I can’t believe that another year has gone by already. As this is my last blog of 2011, I thought I’d write about the things that I am thankful for in my first year of business:
1. Working with fantastic new clients.
2. Learning a lot about the ups and downs of starting my own business (and learning a lot about myself in the process).
3. Discovering how much I love writing.
4. Exploring social media and following/chatting with amazing new people through Twitter and other channels.
5. Meeting inspiring people in the Canadian digital media and entrepreneurial communities at conferences and events.
I am extremely excited to continue to build on the work that I started in 2011. Thank you for your continued readership, comments and for inspiring me to keep going.
I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season and best wishes for the New Year. Until we meet again in 2012, I thought I’d share a hilarious holiday video from Jimmy Kimmel: