Posts Tagged Mark Evans
In addition to sharing data and information on digital marketing trends, I am committed to blogging and tweeting about Canadian contributions to the digital space. I’ve read that the best way to learn how to blog and tweet like a professional is to follow people who are doing it well and iterate the best of what they do. So, over the past few weeks I have been following some Canadian bloggers who I now consider to be my social media mentors.
I thought I’d share the names of some of the Canadian digital bloggers whom I have recently discovered. These are in no particular order of preference – other than alphabetical:
- Erin Bury – Erin is a community manager for Sprouter.com and is up-to-date on what’s hot in the Canadian digital start-up landscape. She writes about the latest and greatest tech trends on BlogTO.com.
- Mark Evans – Mark is a well-known and award-winning Canadian technology journalist who writes a number of blogs, including Mark Evans Tech and Twitterrati. He also writes a column for The Globe and Mail and is considered one of Canada’s leading social media experts.
- Jay Goldman – Jay Goldman hosts an online video series called “Status Update“ on Butterscotch.com which provides the latest and greatest tips, tools and advice on social media. You can check out Jay’s blog at JayGoldman.com.
- Mitch Joel – As President at Twist Image, Mitch Joel writes a blog called “Six Pixels of Separation” where he explores digital media, tech trends, personal branding insights and more.
- Amber McArthur – Amber is a new media journalist and web strategist who I first discovered on her TV show, Webnation on CP24. I now watch her online video podcast CommandN.tv.
Please share names of other Canadian digital media experts who you think are noteworthy.