Posts Tagged freelancer
Hello world! I’m trying to start-up my own freelancing business as an online media sales and marketing strategist. What does that mean? Are you an online start-up that plans to make money from online advertising but aren’t sure where to start? Or, are you a small to mid-sized business that has lots of opportunities coming in but cannot keep up? Let me help give you a running start.
I have over 8 years of experience contributing to the success of some of the top online media front-runners in Canada, including AOL and Google.
Summary of services offered:
- Online media sales “go to market” strategy and media kit development
- Winning RFP response creation and brainstorming
- Dynamic sales presentation and collateral development
- Compelling online audience research and consumer insights
- Successful online marketing strategy and project management
Contact me today to find out how I can help your online business to take flight!
Andrea Wahbe, business development, communications, consumer insights, contracts, digital trends, entrepreneur, freelancer, jobs, marketing, online advertising, online business, online media sales, research, RFPs, running start, social media
Search This Site
- RT @techvibes: Facebook and Twitter are both setting up shop in Vancouver: techvibes.com/blog/twitter-c… 15 hours ago
- RT @TechvibesTO: Canadian Startup Groove Challenges Songza for Top Free Music App, Gains 85,000 Downloads in a Day ow.ly/m6w6l 2 days ago
- RT @cdmn: Toronto ranked in top 10 most competitive cities in world natpo.st/13xnUUT via @financialpost 1 week ago
- In case you missed it: Why it’s OK That my Husband Plays Video Games ow.ly/lJEuY #cda30 2 weeks ago
- Why it’s OK That my Husband Plays Video Games May 24, 2013I used to worry that my husband’s video game addiction hobby was bad for his health. That is, until I was inspired by a presentation at CDMN’s Canada 3.0 conference last week. Jane McGonigal, a world-renowned game designer and advocate for the positive impact of video games believes that games can help people achieve heightened […]
- Looking Forward to Canada 3.0 2013 May 9, 2013Hi Everyone, I know it’s been a long time since my last post. I am still on maternity leave (and enjoying every minute with our new son) but I do plan to attend Canada 3.0 2013 in Toronto next week! I’ll be there on Tuesday to check out some amazing speakers like Amber Mac, Chris […]
- Why it’s OK That my Husband Plays Video Games May 24, 2013
Popular Tagsadvertising advice Andrea Wahbe b2b marketing bloggers Blogging blogs branding Canada Canada 3.0 Canadian Digital Media Network content marketing corporate storytelling daily deals digital media entrepreneur entrepreneurs Facebook freelancers Google Hubspot ideas inspiration jobs LinkedIn marketing networking online advertising online business retail running start small business small businesses SmartBrideBoutique.com social media social networking Sprouter start-up start-ups startups storytelling technology thought leadership Toronto Twitter